The Parish Priest in consultation with the Parish Education Board has established the following Guidelines for consideration for admission to St Vincent de Paul Parish Primary School.
Preference for admission will be given according to the following criteria:
- Siblings of children already attending St Vincent de Paul Primary School whose families demonstrate ongoing support for the ethos and values of the Catholic Church, the school and the St Vincent de Paul Parish.
- Baptised Catholic children, with priority being given to children whose parents have demonstrated links with, and are active members of St Vincent de Paul Parish and support the ethos and values of the Catholic Church.
- Baptised Catholic children of Catholic families who live within the boundaries of St Vincent de Paul Parish.
- Children of families who have ‘special pastoral circumstances’ as assessed by the Parish Priest and Principal of St Vincent de Paul School. (Including but not limited to Baptised Catholic children whose parents/guardians seek to enrol them in their local parish primary school but are unable to gain a place).
- Non Catholic Baptised children from other Christian Churches who reside within the Parish of St Vincent de Paul, where places are available
Final decisions on enrolment applications remain the responsibility of the Principal.
Please Note: Acceptance of children into St Vincent de Paul Primary School does not confer an automatic entitlement for acceptance to a Catholic Secondary School. Individual secondary schools operate under their own enrolment policies and parents should investigate these separately to primary enrolment
Enrolment Packs for 2021 are available to collect from the office.
- School Tours –
- Prep Enrolment Applications Close –
- Prep Information Evening – Tuesday 10th November -730pm (via video link)
- Prep Orientation Program – Tuesday 17th November, Monday 23rd November & Thursday 3rd December